NJ & NY’s PREMIER CAMP
Our camp’s objective is to help players achieve a higher level of technical proficiency and ball-handling creativity. The camp’s goal is to move every player from their current skill level to the next level of competitive soccer while building confidence and enjoyment for the game.
“I enjoy coaching at World Class every Summer because the camp does truly present the best developmental model for players aiming to move to the top ranks”
Manfred Schellsheidt (Cologne, Germany) – Manfred was the head coach of the USA Olympic Team, USA U14 National Team, USA U19 National Team, and Seton Hall University.
“I have found that World Class is unique in the United States in being able to address the most important developmental issues in an exciting setting for the players”
Abraham Garcia (Madrid, Spain) – Youth academy coach at Real Madrid and Athletico Madrid. Developed many Spanish National Team players including Fernando Torres and Juan Matta.
“My experience at World Class over several years was invaluable in allowing me to accomplish my goal of making the national team and becoming a professional player”
Danny Szetela (Clifton) – U.S. National player at 2008 Beijing Olympics, Columbus Crew & DC United (MLS), NY Cosmos, (NASL), captain of U.S. U17 and U20 National Teams.
“My several weeks every Summer at World Class were huge in helping me to realize by dreams of being the highest level collegiate and national team player.”
Esmeralda Negron (Harington Park) – 2x Ivy League Player of the Year and All-American at Princeton University. Esmeralda also played for the U.S. U21 National Team. Played professionally in Germany and France
“World Class is where I polished my game every Summer”
Alecko Eskandarian (Montvale) – MLS Finals MVP with DC United, Gatorade U.S. High School Player of the Year, U.S. Collegiate Player of the Year, 2004 U.S. Olympic Team, and LA Galaxy.
“World Class was instrumental in giving me a foundation in knowledge and experience which enabled me to develop into a player that was able to make it to the Olympics”
Tanya Kalivas (Franklin Lakes) – Princeton University All Ivy League Player, 2004 Greece Olympics (player).
“World Class was a gigantic part of my development and I am extremely lucky to have the best soccer in the country right here practically in my backyard”
Yael Averbuch (Montclair) – 2 time National Champion, ACC Player of the Year, and All American at University of North Carolina, U.S. Women’s National Team, and led Sky Blue to WPS Championship
“I spent several weeks every summer at World Class and was able to gain a picture of soccer at the highest level which enabled me to succeed at the collegiate and professional level”
Jason Hernandez (Englewood) – U.S. National Team Member (2009), Red Bulls, Chivas USA, San Jose Earthquakes (Captain), NYCFC (MLS)
“World Class gave me the foundation for success in Soccer”
Reno Matarazzo (Fair Lawn) – All-Ivy League player at Columbia University, professional player and coach for Nuremberg FC of the German National League
Typical day at World Class Soccer Camp:
Over the years, World Class Soccer Camp has developed a creative, engaging program featuring the ideal mix of instruction, hands-in training and enjoyment of the game.
The summer camp focuses on improving the most essential individual technical skills such as ball mastery and finishing, in combination with competitive small unit games to enhance decision making, ultimately producing the most complete players. It is for this reason that most of the top players in the area make World Class their choice every summer.
- 8:45- Arrival
- 9:00-11:30 Circuit Series Covered:
- Circuit 1, Finishing
- Circuit 2, Ball Mastery
- Circuit 3, Dribbling 1v1
- Circuit 4, Agility, Speed, and Quickness
- Circuit 5, Soccer Tennis
- Circuit 6, Futsal/Small Unit Games
- 11:30- Lunch
- 12:15- Film/Audiovisual Instruction
- 1:00- Tactical Session
- 2:00- Campers vs Campers Game
- 3:00- Departure
- Daily Schedule: Campers arrive at 8:45am and depart at 3:00pm
- Grouping: Campers are grouped according to age and/ or ability. This camp is open to any and all entrants. (Limited only by number, age, grade level, and or gender)
- Equipment: Required items for all campers: shorts, shinguards, sneakers, soccer cleats, ball, large water bottle.
- Meals: Campers can either bring their own lunch or purchase pizza daily.
- Medical: The camp will send you a medical form which must be complete and returned prior to camp opening. The camp will not be responsible for administering prescribed medication.
- Rain: In case of rain, all camp activities may be held in the gymnasium (contingent on facility availability)
- Extreme Weather: In case of extreme and/or dangerous weather conditions, the camp reserves the right to cancel all activities. The camp will not provide a refund or credit for loss of day; however, the camp will allow the camper to make up day during future weeks.
- Publicity: Camp reserves the right to use individual or group pictures taken at camp for publicity purpose.
- Dismissals: Camp reserves the right to dismiss any camper for misconduct.
Click Here For: Tuition Info and Camp Schedule
Play with the Official World Class Soccer Camp Ball
Campers have the option to include the official World Class Soccer Camp ball at checkout in online registration for an additional discounted cost of $25, or to bring their own ball. All campers are required to carry a ball during the camp week.
This ball is a high quality match level ball which delivers optimal performance and excellent durability.
Dedicated goalkeepers deserve advanced and position specific training that will help them reach their full potential. World Class Soccer Camp provides specialized goalkeeper training under the direction of Oscar Galvis (Professional player in top league in Columbia) and Andre Bereczky (Professional player in Hungarian National League).
Kinder Soccer Mini Camp:
Our Kinder Soccer camp is designed to enable young soccer players the opportunity to learn the game in an enjoyable and safe environment. Our experienced youth coaches will bring high energy and fun to each session, introducing children to the fundamentals of movement and balance along with basic skill that build confidence and enjoyment for the game of soccer.
Kinder Soccer Camp is for ages 5-6 and runs for half a day for a discounted price. Click Here For: Kinder Soccer Camp Page